- Ph. D (June 2012) - Dept. of Pharmaceutical Analysis, JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Tamilnadu, India
- M. Pharm (Quality Assurance – March 2003) - C. U. Shah College of Pharmacy, S. N. D. T Women's University, Mumbai, India
- B. Pharm (April 1999) - College of Pharmacy, Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Coimbatore, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
- Assistant professor - Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty, Tamilnadu, India. October 2009 to till date.
Other Positions Held
- Lecturer - Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty, Tamilnadu, India. June 2005 – September 2009.
- Lecturer, Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Bapatla College of Pharmacy, Bapatla, Andra Pradesh, India. July 2004 - May 2005.
- Lecturer, Malineni Lakshmaiah College of Pharmacy, Singarayakonda, Prakasham District, Andra Pradesh, India. January 2003 - July 2004.
- Lecturer, Texcity College of Paramedical Sciences, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. June 1999 - August 2000.
- Analysis of food and cosmetic products By HPLC and LCMS
- Heavy metal analysis using Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer for various food products and Herbal drugs
- Analytical and bioanalytical method development for drugs and chiral compounds
- Pharmacokinetic and drug-food supplement interaction studies
- Development of stability indicating analytical methods for drugs
- National : 06
- International : 18
- Book : “Chromatographic methods for food constituents & contaminants
Analysis” (ISBN: 978-659-25771-1), LAP LAMBERT Academic
- Life member in Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Nilgiris Branch
Number of Research Projects Supervised/supervising
- B. Pharm: 07
- M. Pharm: 24