- From the Principal’s Desk
- Vision & Mission
- Contact us
- Quick Links
Mr. M.R. Jeyaprakash
|Name : M.R. JEYAPRAKASH.
Qualification : M. Pharmacy, (Ph.D)
Designation : Assistant Professor
Mobile : 8903223273,9952335392
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (Total : years)
Industry : 1 Year Institution: 6 ½ Years
AREA OF RESEARCH:
- Impurity Profiling
- Bioanalytical Method development and validation
- Chiral separation and validation
- Jeyaprakash M.R, Sreesha V, Meyyanathan SN. 'Development And Validation For The Estimation Of Benzil Impurity In Phenytoin Formulations By Reverse Phase HPLC. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis and Medicinal Chemistry. 2013; 1(2): 79 - 87.
- S. N. Meyyanathan, D. Nagasamy Venkatesh, N. Krishnaveni, M. R. Jeyaprakash, B. Babu, Rajanikanth B Raja, E.Hemnath and B.Suresh. A RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of ondansetron and ranitidine in pharmaceutical formulation. International Journal of Health & Allied Sciences. 2012; 1(2): 129-132.
- Nilani P, Mani kumar pinaka, Duraisamy B, Dhamodaran P, Jeyaprakash M.R. Anthelmintic Activity of Moringa Olifera seed oil- validation of traditional use. Journal of advanced scientific research. 2012; 3(2): 65-66.
- J. Mahesh reddy, M.R. Jeyaprakash*, K. Madhuri, S.N. Meyyanathan, K.Elango. A sensitive RP HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Diethylcarbamazine and levocetirizine in tablet formulation. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2011; 73 (3): 320-323.
- Meyyanathan S.N, Nagasamy V.D, Narendra Babu B, Satish Kumar M.N, Jeyaprakash M.R, Babu B, Krishnaveni N, Gowramma B, And Elango K. Design, Development and Evaluation of Rosiglitazone Sustained Release matrix tablets. Indian Drugs. 2011: 48 (8): 15-21.
- National seminar on “Advanced Chromatographic Techniques”.(Abstract: Estimation of Derivative Dopamine By RP-HPLC) 1st - 2nd February 2013.
- Quality improvement program on modern techniques in pharmaceutical chemistry and pharmaceutical analysis. Challenges on Bio-analytical Method Development. 14th -27th March 2011
- Indo-US symposium on “frontiers in medicinal chemistry and drug discovery molecule to medicine” 21st -23rd April 2011
- 63rd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress Bengaluru, (Abstract: Quality control parameter evaluation of Panchagavya ayurveda living elixir by RP-HPLC and AAS). 16th -18th, December 2011
- Indian Pharmaceutical Association 2nd IPA- Students Congress. Forced degradation study of ceftazidime in dry powder parentral formulation by RP- HPLC. 9th - 11th July 2009.
AWARDS AND ACHIVEMENTS
- Secured best oral presentation award in National level seminar on “ The role of siddha and ayurveda medicines in geriatric care” , Dr. G.R. Damodaran college of science, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, 2009.
PROJECT WORK GUIDED (Ph.D & PG)
- Development and validation of bioequivalence studies of dexchlorpheniramine maleate in healthy human volunteers by RP – HPLC, 2009
- Development, validation and pharmacokinetic evaluation of osetamivir phosphate sustained release formulation in rabbit plasma by RP – HPLC, 2010
- Development of RP – HPLC methods for the simultaneous estimation of drugs in selected multi component dosage forms, 2010
- Bioanalytical method development of Gatifloxacin and Ornidazole by RP – HPLC, 2011
- Bioanalytical method development of Cefixime and Ornidazole by RP – HPLC, 2011
- Development and validation of idetification, quantification and genotoxic study of relative impurity in Phenytoin, 2012
- Development of Impurity Profiling And Genotoxic Studies In Warfarin, 2012
- Impurity profiling and genotoxicity study of Nicergoline, 2012
- Separation and Quantification of Enantiomers present in Nicergoline by HPLC, 2013
- Separation method validation of n- (4 –amino -1 – benzyl -3 –hydroxy -5 - phenyl-pentyl)–3–methyl-2-(2-oxo-tetrahydro-pyrimidin-1-yl)-butyramide 5-oxopyrrolidine-2-carboxylic acid (THP) assay by UPLC, 2013
- Bioanalytical Method Development By HPLC(UV) For Estimation Of Dopamine In Rat Brain By Using Benzaldehyde As A Derivatizinig Agent, 2013
ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES / SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTIONS
- Published the IPR titled “A Composition for treating Swine-Flu and a process for formulating the same” on 22nd July 2011, Patent No: 2512/CHE/2011
- Life member in IPGA
- Life member in Indian Pharmaceutical Association, The Nilgiris branch
NATIOANL / INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITIONS
- The biographical profile was included in MARQUIS WHO’S WHO IN THE WORLD publications (31st Edition) Profile no: VIP # is: 36778980
- Secured best oral presentation award in National level seminar on “The role of siddha and ayurveda medicines in geriatric care”, Dr. G.R. Damodaran College of science, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, 2009.
- Appointed as a reviewer in British Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, British Journal of Applied Science & Technology, Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research, Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research and journal of Pharmaceutical Research.