- M. Pharm (Master of Pharmacy - Pharmaceutics), Madurai Medical College, Madurai, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University. 2004 - 2006 - First class with distinction
- B. Pharm, Vel's College of Pharmacy, Chennai, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University. 1998 - 2002 - First class with distinction
- Certificate of Proficiency in handling Spectrophotometric Analysis (UV- Visible), Advanced Training Institute, Chennai
- Certificate of Proficiency in handling Chromatographic Analysis (Gas Chromatograph), Advanced Training Institute, Chennai
- Certificate of Training in Intellectual Property Rights, Small Industries Service Institute, Chennai
- Lecturer, Department of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. April 2008 to till date
- Committee Member, Examination Committee, JSS College Of Pharmacy, Ooty
Other Positions Held
- Officer - Formulation Development, (Research & Development), Tablets (India) Limited, Chennai.
- Officer - Formulation Development, Medreich Limited (Research & Development Centre), Bangalore.
- Production of Exopolysaccharides of pharmaceutical interest.
- Solid State Fermentation- improvement of nutritive value of pulses, production of enzymes etc.
- A study on the Probiotic's usage in Ootacamund, Nilgiris District ,Tamilnadu (60th IPC - 2008, New Delhi)
- Optimization Technique: The canonical analysis tool to predict the response (60th IPC - 2008, New Delhi)
- Floating Oral Sustained Drug Delivery System: Design and Evaluation of Floating Matrix Tablets of Famotidine.(Pharma Innovations - 2006, Bharathidasan University, TamilNadu.)
- Formulation, characterization and evaluation of solid dispersions of Rofecoxib and their gel formulations. (TIPS - 2005, Annamalai University, TamilNadu.)
- Preparation of Paracetamol loaded ethyl cellulose microspheres by solvent diffusion technique. (56th IPC - 2004, Kolkata)
- M. Pharm. - Class Topper with Distinction
- B. Pharm. - College Topper with Distinction
- Recipient - Second prize for the Oral presentation entitled "Floating Oral Sustained Drug Delivery System: Design and Evaluation of Floating Matrix Tablets of Famotidine". (National Level Technical Symposium "Pharma Innovations", Bharathidasan University, Jan 2006.)
No of Research Projects supervised / supervising
- M. Pharm - 4
- B. Pharm - 1
- Life member in Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Nilgiris Branch