- About JSSCP
- Courses Offered
- Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmacy Practice
- Phytopharmacy & Phytomedicine
- Biostatistics & Computer Science
- Departmental Profiles
- Contact us
Dr. V. Subhashini
Dept. of Pharmacology and Toxicology
* Ph.D (Pharmacy), 2010, The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University, Chennai.
* "Education is for societal transformation" Teaching from 2002 to 2006 in C.L.Baid Metha college of Pharmacy.
* Presently working as Asst.Professor in J.S.S.College Pharmacy,Ooty.
* 3 National publication, 8 presentations and best oral presentation award for "Free radical scavenging of bioflavonoids in Pandanus fasicularis ' in International conference on drug development from medicinal plants.
Current areas of research investigation & interest
* Research is an integral component of developing soft skills, academic skills and technical skills. My research programme is an integration of clinical research weaving fundamental components including drug assays and animal models for augmenting drug delivery to subjects of renal transplantation.
* Clinical Pharmacology
* Cardiovascular Pharmacology