- Ph. D. (Pharmacy), The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai.
- M. Pharm., JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty
- B. Pharm.(Hons), BITS, Pilani
- Bachelor of General Laws, Annamalai University
- Working as the Professor & Head, Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry at JSS University-College of Pharmacy, Ooty.
- Specialization: Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Other Positions Held
- Lecturer: 1987 to 1994
- Assistant Professor : 1995 to 2004
- Professor & HOD: 2004 to till date
- Screening for Lead molecules
- National : 5
- International : 6
Seminars/Workshops participated: 11
- Medical Transcription-based Entrepreneurship Development at JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty-sponsored by the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi, for eight lakhs rupees.
- Isolation, Screening and Characterization of the Fertility-regulating/Enhancing phytoconstituents present in the traditional medicinal plants of the Nilgiris, Derris brevipes and Du;rio zibenthinus-sponsored by the Council For Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for eight lakhs and thirty six thousand rupees (Rs. 8,30,000/-).
- Design, Synthesis, Characterization and evaluation of cytotoxic and antimicrobial activities of some novel heterocyclic compounds - sponsored by the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi, for fourteen lakhs rupees (Rs.14,00,000/-).
- Registered Pharmacist, Tamil Nadu State Pharmacy Council Regd. No 956/A1
- Member of the Association of the Pharmacy Teachers of India (APTI) Membership No: TN-091/97
- Qualified Patent Agent under the Indian Intellectual Property Office with inclusion No: IN/PA-666
- Member of the International Society for Patent Information, Newark
- Member of the Academic Council Board and the Board of Undergraduate Studies, JSS University, Mysore
Positions Held / Holding
- Coordinator, QIP Development Programme, AICTE, New Delhi, 2006, 2007 & 2008
- Coordinator, Patent Cell, JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty
- Coordinator, Library Committee, JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty
- Approved guide for Research leading to Ph. D. degree and Post-Graduate studies for JSS University, Mysore and Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai. Recognized paper setter and evaluator for Ph. D examinations for JNT University, Hyderabad and Kerala University, Kerala.
- Law of Inventership in the Health Sciences
- Publishers: Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India
Awards and Honors
- Done prior-art search, drafted and filed about 10 Patent Applications at the Indian Intellectual Property Office