- Ph. D., Department of Pharmacology, JSS College of Pharmacy,Ooty.
- M.Pharm (Master of Pharmacy-Pharmacology), JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
- B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy), JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty, Barathiar University, Coimbatore,Tamilnadu,India.
- Professor ,Department of Pharmacy Practice, JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty, Tamilnadu, India .May 2008-till date.
Other Positions Held
- Assistant Professor Department of Pharmacy Practice, JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty, Tamilnadu, India .July 2006-2008.
- Assistant Professor A. K. College of Pharmacy, Srivilliputhur,Tamilnadu India, November 1999 to July 2007
- Assistant Professor Ultra College of Pharmacy, Madurai, Tamilnadu,India June 1995 to November 1999
- Lecturer, A. K. College of Pharmacy, Srivilliputhur,Tamilnadu India, Period February 1993 to December 1994
- Clinical neuropharmacology
- Quality of Life Research
- P.ThirupathyKumaresan, P. R. AnandVijayaKumar and A. Rajasekaran, Anti-inflammatory activity of Hibiscus Esculantus, Indian Drugs, 38 (8), 2001, 426-427
- P.ThirupathyKumaresan, P. R. AnandVijayaKumar, A. Rajasekaran, R. Arivukarasu and S.Balasubramanian, Anti-bacterial activity of arial parts of Alternanthera sessilis, Indian J. Nat. prod, 17 (1), 23, 2002, 23-24
- M. Ramanathan, S. Sivakumar, P. R. AnandVijayaKumar, C. Saravanababu and Rathinavel Pandian, Neuroprotective effect of Centella asciatica in Monosodiumglutamate treated rats. Indian Journal of Experimental biology, 45 (5); 2007, 25-31
- Kalshetti, S.M, Anand Vijayakumar, P.R, Rajendran, S.D, Kalshetti, M.S, Suresh, B, Valsangkar, S.P. Comparative Assessment of Alpha-lipoic Acid and Vitamin E on Nerve Conduction in Type-2 Diabetes with Peripheral Neuropathy, Can J Clin Pharmacol 15 (3) 2008, e585
- Ulcer protective activity of Alternanthera sessilis by pyloric ligated ulcers in albino rats. Indian Pharmaceutical congress, Hyderabad, 2000
- Effect of Amitriptyline on cognition and anxiety in Diabetic and Hypertensive condition associated with Depression, Indian Pharmaceutical congress, Kolkota, 2004
In vitro and In vivo Antioxidant Screening of some Indigenous Medicinal Plants, Indian Pharmaceutical congress, Hyderabad, 2005
- Assessment of antidepressant drugs on cognitive and anxiety parameters in diabetic patients associated with depression, Indian Pharmaceutical congress, Mumbai, 2006
- Assessment of antidepressant drugs on cognitive and anxiety parameters in Hypertensive patients associated with depression, Second International conference and Indo-Canadian satellite symposium on pharmaceutical science, technology, Practice and Natural Products, Ooty, February, 2007
- Comparative assessment of Antidepressants Fluoxetine and Sertraline on anxiety and cognitive parameters in depressive patients, Indian Pharmaceutical congress, Varanasi, 2007
- Comparative Assessment of Alpha-lipoic Acid and Vitamin E on Nerve Conduction in Type-2 Diabetes with Peripheral Neuropathy in "The IXth World Congress on Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics 2008", Quebec City, Canada
- Life member in Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Nilgiris Branch.
- Associate Member of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology. (ACCP).
- Registered Pharmacist (Life) in Tamilnadu Pharmacy Council, Madras
NUMBER OF RESEARCH PROJECTS SUPERVISED
- M.Pharm: 10
- PhD: 2 (In Process)
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Received Scholarship for M Pharm Project in the year 2007 and 2008.