- About JSSCP
- Courses Offered
- Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmacy Practice
- Phytopharmacy & Phytomedicine
- Biostatistics & Computer Science
- Departmental Profiles
- Contact us
Details of courses offered and the sanctioned intake
JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty offers the following courses:
|Phytopharmacy & Phytomedicine||10|
|Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance||10|
|Clinical Practice and Research||18|
|4.||Pharm. D. (Post Baccalaureate)||10|
|5.||Ph.D.||06 students per guide|
Admission Criteria for NRI/ Foreign Students:
A foreign national seeking admission to this college shall enclose the following with the application:
- An 'Eligibility Certificate' obtained from JSS University, Mysore. In this regard the student may contact the Registrar, JSS University, Mysore.
- A 'Clearance Certificate' obtained from the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India.
- A 'No Objection Certificate' from the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- A Photocopy of 'Student Visa' and 'Passport.
Visit http://www.jssuni.edu.in for admission details and fee structure