- About JSSCP
- Courses Offered
- Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmacy Practice
- Phytopharmacy & Phytomedicine
- Biostatistics & Computer Science
- Departmental Profiles
- Contact us
Extension Service & Consultancy
- TIFAC Centre
- Centre for Advanced Drug Research and Testing(CADRAT)
- Drug information and Poision information Centres
To achieve excellence in all its programmes of pharmacy education, namely under-graduate, graduate, doctoral and continuing educational programs.
- To maintain a high level of Research and Development activities in the pharmaceutical and allied sciences so as to meet the R&D and product development needs of Industries.
- To provide an environment that will enable its students to grow in a manner that will enable them to contribute effectively to the requirement of the society at large.
- To become a centre of excellence in research with particular reference to systematic study of medicinal plants of Nilgiri biosphere through its TIFAC Centre of Relevance and Excellence in herbal drugs.
Iowa Drug Information Service (IDIS) in CD-ROM and MICROFICHE database prepared by the division of Drug Information Services, College of Pharmacy, University of Iowa, USA. It provides full text articles related to drug and drug therapy published in more than 250 journals representing a broad range of pharmacy and medical topics. Approximately 72% titles are US publications and the rest from international publications.