- About JSSCP
- Courses Offered
- Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmacy Practice
- Phytopharmacy & Phytomedicine
- Biostatistics & Computer Science
- Departmental Profiles
- Contact us
Duration; 4 Years
Eligibility for B.Pharm Course:
- Pass in HSC/PDC/PUC/AISSC/HISC (10+2) or equivalent with individual pass in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology (or) Mathematics both theory and practical with a minimum of 40% marks and with not less than 50% aggregate marks in the above subjects is mandatory.
- A pass in English with a minimum of 40% marks is mandatory for all categories.
Direct II Year B.Pharmacy course through Lateral Entry for D.Pharma holders:
- Should have aggregate of 50% marks in the first and second year D.Pharmacy examination with a pass in HSC or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) or Mathematics.
- Minimum qualifying marks in 10+2 as per I year B.Pharmacy eligibility with a pass in two year D.Pharmacy course.